Bubble shooter template in Phaser 3
Defeat the coronavirus in a bubble shooter game created with Phaser 3. This template is open-source and available on Github.
The project is built using Phaser 3 and TypeScript. You'll need NPM to install dependencies and Parcel to run the development server.
This template is a minimal game designed to help you get started with a bubble shooter.
Following features are implemented:
- Shoot vaccine viruses at infection mass
- Bounce/jiggle effect when no matches
- Destroy viruses in grid on color matches
- Disconnected virus groups are destroyed
- Particle effects on virus matches
- Shot guide that is easily customized
- Title screen
- Game Over screen
- Music and Sound Effects
- Uses Phaser 3 Arcade Physics
- UI buttons using Bulma and Bulmaswatch
- JSX support via jsx-dom
- Google Fonts support via Web Font Loader
- Structured for maintainability and expandability
- Designed with mobile in mind
Get the full source on Github to jump start your bubble shooter game!
Subscribe to learn more about Phaser game development!
Be the first to learn about new templates and tutorials!
We don't spam. Spamming is for jerks.