Sokoban or Push-box Template
Template for creating sokoban puzzles in Phaser 3
Check out the raw, uncut YouTube series showing how this template was made!
The project is built using Phaser 3 and TypeScript. You'll need NPM to install dependencies and Parcel to run the development server.
- Keyboard controls to move player
- Player can push boxes
- Boxes can be blocked by wall or other boxes
- Moves count
- Support different box and target colors
- Level Finished screen
- Loading multiple levels
- Tiled tilemap support
- Sound Effects
- Google Fonts support via Web Font Loader
- DOM element UI with JSX & Bulma
Get the full source on Github!
Subscribe to learn more about Phaser game development!
Be the first to learn about new templates and tutorials!
We don't spam. Spamming is for jerks.